I am trying to install Plazmic 4.5 on my computer. I am running Windows Vista. Every time I run the installer (even if I select as Administrator) I get a windows that says to select another location to extract the installation files to. No matter what directory I select the box stays there. It never extracts the files and installs Plazmic. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I want to get this software installed and try to create some themes for the Curve.
    08-02-09 04:03 AM
    I am trying to install Plazmic 4.5 on my computer. I am running Windows Vista. Every time I run the installer (even if I select as Administrator) I get a windows that says to select another location to extract the installation files to. No matter what directory I select the box stays there. It never extracts the files and installs Plazmic. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I want to get this software installed and try to create some themes for the Curve.
    Go onto the Plazmic site and go to the forums part. Then go to the CDK thread in that forum. You should be able to search and hopefully find an answer to your problem installing the CDK on Windows Vista.

Hope that this helps you out!
    08-02-09 06:46 AM
    I'm having same problems... Here's a link explaining why it might be happening...

Livelink - Redirection

I'm trying to re-download it right now. I figured I would post it in case you haven't found an answer and for others who might be looking also.
    08-07-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD