I have two questions, one is on my contacts i added a birthday for almost all of them, but i can't figure out how to get the calender to alert me that its their birthday. I can go into the calender and it will say when i go into the date at the very top that its they're birthday. I just can't get it to alert me, also i used the bb zen today theme that came with the phone that shows my messages and upcoming calender dates on it, I can't get the birthdays that are added in my contacts to come up their either its just blank.

Also is there any today themes that will show AIM or BB Messenger messages under the messages place on the today theme? Thanks
    08-18-08 08:43 AM
    Well in order to have your device alert you, you have to set up a reminder and make sure that in your current profile that you have it set to a tone or vibrate. Otherwise you'll just get a pop up.

Usually a birthday or any "all day event" will not show up under calander in the today screen. Only appointments will show. So if you want the b-day to show, instead of an all day event, make it sort of an appoinnment , say at midnight the day of or 9AM that morning and it will show up.

I've never saw a theme that previewd IM's on the homescreen, that would be a nice option.
    08-18-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD