Hi

I have always been able to see my day's appointments on my home screen using the Today theme. All of a sudden under Calendar, my appointments do not show. I like being able to see what to do for the day on my home screen...can anyone help me get that information back? Thanks.
    01-05-09 08:30 AM
    I also noticed that ALL DAY appt do not show up in the today theme?
    01-05-09 09:02 AM
    I would suggest resending your service books??

All day appointments do not show up in the today theme.

Boomo
    01-05-09 09:07 AM
    All day appointments do not show up in the today theme.

Boomo
    is there a way to make it show up? thanks
    01-05-09 09:10 AM
    nope, I personally just put those all day appointments from 7-7 manually, then they will show up. Don't check the all day part.

Boomo
    01-05-09 09:13 AM
    awe man! that's way to tedious to assign everyone's birthday as 7-7
    01-05-09 09:15 AM
    Boomo,
    Thanks...I am new to this, so could you tell me how to resend my service books. The things were there and now they are gone and they are not all day appts...thanks.
    01-05-09 11:03 AM
    I resent my service books and that did not work...I did change my email password last night...would that have anything to do with it? I just want to be able to see what was there for the day...I am not sure what I did to make it stop...any help would be appreciated.
    01-05-09 11:26 AM
    u have to resend your service books by calling your carrier's bb department..not the online way
    01-05-09 11:35 AM
    I actually found this on a site and did it and it worked...thanks for everyone's help as usual

1. Are you running a 4.3 or 4.5 OS?
    2. Do any of your calendar entries show up? Is it a matter of some or all are missing?
    3. Go to OPTIONS/ ADVANCED OPTIONS/ DEFAULT SERVICES/ ... what dio you see for Calendar (CICAL)? Do you have more than one option? There should be one for each email address that you have set up on the device.
    4. If you do have more than one calendar as an option to question 3, what effect does changing the calender have on your home screen (today theme)?
    5. Change the email address
    01-05-09 11:37 AM
    what happens if the only calenders you have are your default and the new email that you entered into via BIS?

I just got data and it appears that only calcender appointments for my new email are showing on the home page. Is there a way to show both?

The solution that calgracesmommy proposed doesnt allow me to change my email address....
    02-10-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD