October is Breast Cancer awareness month and I am a RN who takes care of these sick people! I was wondering some great themer would create a theme in honor of this horrible disease? I would like a bottom dock with weather app on the homepage! Also, maybe some pink ribbon icons! Thanks in advance for the great person who takes on this challange!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 08:18 PM
    Oh yes Jennifer....I would love to have someone take on making this theme as well !
    I participate in the 'Run for the Cure' every October and my donations are pouring in this week which makes me soooo excited
    I would love to have a breast cancer theme with the pink ribbons and all to put onto my bb throughout this month and the day of the run (to match my outfit...lol) !
    For me I'd like a L theme + weather slot in .zip format...puleeez
    Comon....some kind themer has to jump all over this one
    09-11-09 05:57 AM
    I'm gonna bump this up
    Someone just has to take this on
    09-11-09 12:43 PM
    Can someone help us out with this theme request?
    09-11-09 04:47 PM
    This would look great it it was similar to Ryaninfg Tiffany's Little Box.

In a light pink background with something like one of these walls
    on the home screen....hint hint hint...Lol
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 09-11-09 at 08:53 PM.
    09-11-09 06:43 PM
    Gals, I'll get on this ASAP .
    09-11-09 07:56 PM
    No hello kitty please!
    09-11-09 08:37 PM
    No hello kitty please!
    Okay...fine with me...im not a hello kitty fan anyways but those were the only 2 walls i could find....
    okay...i got rid of it so no chance of using it...lol !

Yeaaaah....for Afterburn to step up
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 09-11-09 at 08:54 PM.
    09-11-09 08:52 PM
    09-11-09 08:53 PM
    I realize there are multiple breast cancer themes out there, but I want a personal theme with the walls I prefer.
    09-11-09 09:32 PM
    I realize there are multiple breast cancer themes out there, but I want a personal theme with the walls I prefer.

No where on this request does it say you want a personal theme with the walls you choose---you did supply one picture. No harm though, I will think twice before trying to help you again.
    09-11-09 11:14 PM
    No where on this request does it say you want a personal theme with the walls you choose---you did supply one picture. No harm though, I will think twice before trying to help you again.
    Afterburn was kind enough to help. Just because I did not provide walls on the thread does not mean that it is not personel theme request. If you read my request, then you would know after reading it that it was a personal request. Before you attempt to get involved, you should of gathered all the facts and know that there are 2 sides to every story. I never asked for your "Help", so next time know the full story before you offer your advice!
    09-11-09 11:39 PM
    Afterburn was kind enough to help. Just because I did not provide walls on the thread does not mean that it is not personel theme request. If you read my request, then you would know after reading it that it was a personal request. Before you attempt to get involved, you should of gathered all the facts and know that there are 2 sides to every story. I never asked for your "Help", so next time know the full story before you offer your advice!
    Are you kidding me? You make a personal theme request you asked for two specific things, which by the way are included in the links I provided. Then you get an attitude with me for suggesting links that have what you said you wanted-why waste someones time if what you want is already avaiable. now you comment that there are 2 sides to every story---you made a request, you were offered two places where your request was already available---where are the two sides? Gathered all the facts----they were there and for the third time---you were directed to where you could easily find what you were looking for. That is a rhetorical question---please do not respond, you have proven yourself to lack certain comprehension and reasoning skills. I am sorry to say you are an *****!
    09-12-09 01:53 PM
    Are you kidding me? You make a personal theme request you asked for two specific things, which by the way are included in the links I provided. Then you get an attitude with me for suggesting links that have what you said you wanted-why waste someones time if what you want is already avaiable. now you comment that there are 2 sides to every story---you made a request, you were offered two places where your request was already available---where are the two sides? Gathered all the facts----they were there and for the third time---you were directed to where you could easily find what you were looking for. That is a rhetorical question---please do not respond, you have proven yourself to lack certain comprehension and reasoning skills. I am sorry to say you are an *****!
    Why does this bother so much! Actually why do you even care who asks for this theme request? If I wanted one from another site don't think I would of downloaded one and not requested a Breast Cancer theme here! You have beaten this subject to death, so stay out of it and don't concern yourself with it! It does not pertain to you, so keep your comments to yourself! If I need your advice, I would of asked for it!

09-12-09 02:26 PM
    Why does this bother so much! Actually why do you even care who asks for this theme request? If I wanted one from another site don't think I would of downloaded one and not requested a Breast Cancer theme here! You have beaten this subject to death, so stay out of it and don't concern yourself with it! It does not pertain to you, so keep your comments to yourself! If I need your advice, I would of asked for it!

you posted this on a open forum, you did not send a private message to anyone. I am 100% certain you did not look for a theme on any other site. for future reference since you lack comprehension beyond a first grade level, if you dont want all of the members of a site to resond, do not post in an open forum.
    09-12-09 02:40 PM
    Can't we all just get along??

I think it was really nice for someone to provide links for something they felt might meet the requestor's criteria, but if it didn't, then hey - no harm, no foul.
    The link may be useful to someone else though. I'm going to go check out those themes. I'd also love to see what is created with the pink ribbon pic that was provided.
    09-12-09 08:18 PM
    Can't we all just get along??

I think it was really nice for someone to provide links for something they felt might meet the requestor's criteria, but if it didn't, then hey - no harm, no foul.
    The link may be useful to someone else though. I'm going to go check out those themes. I'd also love to see what is created with the pink ribbon pic that was provided.
    Thanks, I really was trying to help and her response to that rubbed me the wrong way. Hope you like those sites, I check them often as I am a theme junkie.
    09-12-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD