Just tried it and it rules. You can preview the message or email without opening up messages. Without opening up the application list it keeps the calandar on the front screen with upcoming events on it. When a new message comes in you see who it's from and some of what it says without opening it up so if you are driving you can just look down at it and know if it's important or not without clicking anything!

has the call log also.

And the menus look cooler and the messaging looks cooler. It changes the way it looks a little bit and it looks more vibrant. It's a little different for those of you who haven't tried it. Mostly because you are used to seeing the icons on the home screen.

You still see the icons when you hit the blackberry button or click apps. I'm liking this better though.

Does anyone know any other place I can download more themes? Although I don't think there will be anything I'll like better than this.
    05-05-09 08:09 AM
    do you have capture it on your phone so you can take a pic and upload it so we can see how it looks before we download?
    05-05-09 06:17 PM
    Just google blackberry themes. You'll find more websites then people will respond with on here just because its a daily question from people.
    05-05-09 06:20 PM
    thanks anyways for the info, i forgot that theme is a default on the curve anyways. im always googling and to app world and even to sprint digital lounge trying to find cheap or preferibly free, good stuff for this phone. thanks
    05-05-09 06:27 PM
    do you have capture it on your phone so you can take a pic and upload it so we can see how it looks before we download?
    This theme I'm talking about is free. It's already on your phone. It's pretty useful but it's hard to get used to stuff when you are used to the first one. That's the only issue I have with it.
    05-06-09 10:02 AM
    05-06-09 11:58 AM
    On this theme can you change the apps that show up on your home screen? The other themes seem to use apps in the first positions of your app screen. This seems like there is no select order. I would like the two separate message folders instead of messages and call log...
    05-06-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD