I recently put a bold style theme on my verizion 8330 curve and seems as though the battery life is slightly lessened. It isn't terrible, but it just seems as though my battery doesn't last as long through the day. Is this normal when running a 3rd party theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 03:49 PM
    is it an animated one?
    12-21-08 03:50 PM
    ^^^ yeah is it?

also do you do a lot of traveling? when i had my bb on the road driving truck i found that my phone's charge didn't last nearly as long as it should have....my only guess is that it was constantly searching for signal...

...either that or im a dork who doesn't know what he's talking about...
    12-21-08 03:53 PM
    ^^^ yeah is it?

also do you do a lot of traveling? when i had my bb on the road driving truck i found that my phone's charge didn't last nearly as long as it should have....my only guess is that it was constantly searching for signal...

...either that or im a dork who doesn't know what he's talking about...
    You're problem may have to do with your bluetooth or gps on searching for a signal. That will also drain the battery.
    12-21-08 03:56 PM
    oh ha....well.. i dont have that problem anymore..i quit driving truck
    12-21-08 04:22 PM
    Its not an animated theme, atleast I don't think so. What constitutes an animated theme?
    I don't do much traveling, atleast when I do I'm going from the network to the extended network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD