Just dropped back by to say I got this theme at the special introductory rate back when it first came out. It was the first premium theme I ever payed for. No matter how many other themes I try, I keep going back to this one.

This is the best looking, smoothest running theme around. If you're wonder whether or not to buy, just do it. No regrets ever.
    07-30-09 11:39 PM
    Hey all,

Sorry about being MIA lately. I've been very busy pushing the envelope on the Storm and studying for a series of exams I have coming up this Tuesday.

After August 4th I have an entire month which I plan to dedicate solely to porting Dark to every device. I'm also working on a new application (not a theme) that will work with my themes and deliver something quite amazing. Although it could be a few months before it's out. (=

Appreciate the bumps, this is still my 2nd best selling platform next to the Storm, so I'll make sure to spread the love.
    07-31-09 10:02 AM
    Hey all,

Sorry about being MIA lately. I've been very busy pushing the envelope on the Storm and studying for a series of exams I have coming up this Tuesday.

After August 4th I have an entire month which I plan to dedicate solely to porting Dark to every device. I'm also working on a new application (not a theme) that will work with my themes and deliver something quite amazing. Although it could be a few months before it's out. (=

Appreciate the bumps, this is still my 2nd best selling platform next to the Storm, so I'll make sure to spread the love.
    If I were to purchase for the 83xx now, would I receive Dark when its released? My girlfriend has Appleberry classic for the 8900 and it looks GREAT! I'm so jealous lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 05:51 PM
    Hey Hastings, I'm gonna get this... hope to see appleberry dark soon..
    08-25-09 12:10 AM
    I am interested in buying the Appleberry theme for my 8320, specifically for the today calendar option. None of the pictures posted anywhere show a sample of this screen. How many calendar items are displayed?
    08-26-09 06:28 PM
    Hey all,

I upgraded my phone from an 8330 to the 8900, is it possible to receive the files for that phone as well, or do I have to pay for the same theme twice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 06:50 PM
    really great looking theme
    09-01-09 06:58 PM
    Won this thru a crackberry contest. Great theme, the pictures don't do the proper justice
    09-11-09 02:12 PM
    This is a nice theme but dont quite understand what makes it payment worthy? Seen multiple themes across various sites that use exact same icons, walls and style that are free.
    02-06-10 01:30 PM
    I am interested in the theme but running OS 5.0 on my 8330. Will the Appleberry Classic still work?
    02-12-10 02:45 AM
    This is a nice theme but dont quite understand what makes it payment worthy? Seen multiple themes across various sites that use exact same icons, walls and style that are free.
    Polish, polish, and more polish.

I don't doubt that there are similar themes out there, but I would be surprised to find a similar one as good or better than AppleBerry for free. =P

@ SAMtheGAM

I do not officially support OS 5.0 yet. I will have a new version of AppleBerry (version 2.0) coming out for the Curve 8300 series in the future which will bring guaranteed 5.0 compatibility. Maybe somebody will chime in who is running OS 5.0 with AppleBerry and let you know, I think it would probably work, and if it doesn't, you can contact me for a refund. (=

ahasting [at] ryerson [dot] ca
    02-12-10 09:55 AM
    Polish, polish, and more polish.

I don't doubt that there are similar themes out there, but I would be surprised to find a similar one as good or better than AppleBerry for free. =P

@ SAMtheGAM

I do not officially support OS 5.0 yet. I will have a new version of AppleBerry (version 2.0) coming out for the Curve 8300 series in the future which will bring guaranteed 5.0 compatibility. Maybe somebody will chime in who is running OS 5.0 with AppleBerry and let you know, I think it would probably work, and if it doesn't, you can contact me for a refund. (=

ahasting [at] ryerson [dot] ca
    I look forward to 2.0 The current version did not work too well. The problem I encountered was the wallpaper kept on disappearing so I end up having a white screen.
    02-12-10 12:41 PM
262 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD