This theme for the 83xx series Curve (OS 4.5 only) uses the bold-stlye icons for applications, but I created customized indicators for battery level, signal strength, and new messages based on well known Star Trek logos. I also created a customized hourglass based on the Enterprise deflector dish. Wallpapers are taken from official Star Trek 2009 press kit photos.

OTA installation is now available. Your feedback is welcome and I hope that a few people enjoy the theme.

Versions:

Bottom Dock: OTA Link
    - navigate up to profiles icon on the home screen
    - 6 user customizable icons on the home screen

Today Calendar: OTA Link
    - 5 calendar entries on the home screen
    - 6 user customizable icons in the dock

Today Message: OTA Link
    - 5 message (e-mail) entries on the home screen

Today Plus: OTA Link
    - 2 message (e-mail) entries on the home screen
    - 2 calendar entries on the home screen

Thanks to Wayne for helping me with testing on the Bottom Dock and Calendar versions - it was a huge help for me!
    Last edited by Senator48; 07-17-09 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Updated files and descriptions; added OTA
    07-13-09 11:49 AM
    Awesome theme!!! Huge Trekkie!!!! Keep up the great work. Anyway to make this into a today theme (calendar) with the bottom icons.
    Thanks,
    Wayne C.
    VA BCH VA
    [email protected]
    07-14-09 01:14 AM
    Per user request I have created Today versions of this theme and cleaned up some problems. Thanks for checking it out.
    07-16-09 09:49 PM
    Great Theme love startrek someone needs to do one of the NX-01 OTA that would be great
    11-08-09 11:49 PM
    I'm glad to be of help!!! This theme is amazing. I only keep 3 themes on my BB 8330 at a time and this is one of them!!! You did a great job and if you ever need a beta tester on any other ones let me know!!! Keep up the great work!!! Thanks!
    Wayne C.
    VA Beach VA
    11-14-09 04:25 PM
    hey im new to the crackberry forum. i would like star trek theme. how do i install it to my 8330m? help would be appreciated. Never mind, i got it to work using OTA.
    Last edited by Deafjam73; 11-16-09 at 01:56 PM.
    11-15-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD