Thank you miss Sherry for your special tv screens to help make this theme so unique!!

4.5 Today Plus BB Download
    4.5 Bottom Dock BB Download
    09-10-09 05:07 PM
    I can not get this to down load .I use ota downloader then use usb cord to get on phone this just dl 8.3 kb that it. I have no problem with anyothers just the last 2 or 3 of yours that i have tried to download is it possible to get zip file?
    Thanks
    Love this, it is so cute trying for BD but no luck
    09-10-09 07:28 PM
    I can not get this to down load .I use ota downloader then use usb cord to get on phone this just dl 8.3 kb that it. I have no problem with anyothers just the last 2 or 3 of yours that i have tried to download is it possible to get zip file?
    Thanks
    Love this, it is so cute trying for BD but no luck
    Here, try this one.. 4.5 BOTTOM DOCK OTA its just the way I am tracking my downloads.. I just found out about this OTA downloader software yesterday, I didnt realize such existed! Sorry you will probably have issues with most of the recent OTA's I've posted, if you just email me from my site I can shoot u the links you need.. sorry about that!
    09-10-09 07:36 PM
    Here, try this one.. 4.5 BOTTOM DOCK OTA its just the way I am tracking my downloads.. I just found out about this OTA downloader software yesterday, I didnt realize such existed! Sorry you will probably have issues with most of the recent OTA's I've posted, if you just email me from my site I can shoot u the links you need.. sorry about that!
    got it from this one . Thank you so much. I emailed you from your site yesterday about it and the cartoon yorkie BD theme (from CLewis). I love all your themes. they are great. I have tried to get this one from 4 sites and could not get it. Very frustrating.
    Thank you , have wonderful evening!!!!
    09-10-09 08:00 PM
    is there a OTA link for the Today Theme?!
    09-22-09 11:22 AM
    is there a OTA link for the Today Theme?!
    Yes, the OTA's are right below the posting. There is today plus and bottom dock.
    09-22-09 11:25 AM
    The OTA's don't work I tried to get the bottom dock one and I even tied it on your website and it didn't work, can you fix it?
    09-23-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD