Developer: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com

7 Day SALE!

Genesis for the STORM/BOLD/8900/8350i/Curves/8800s/Pearls

In conjunction with the Crackberry Team we have decided to run a 7 Day SALE Event for the Genesis and my TOP 5 Selling themes (Real iBerry Blocks Custom L, Storm Today Plus, Cipher SideBar Xtreme, Bold Today Plus, EGO) on Crackberry for all!

NOTE: Its $3 for any one of the themes listed, sorry for the confusion.

Day 1 - $3 for the Genesis and my TOP 5 themes
    Day 2/3 - $4 for the Genesis and my TOP 5 themes
    Day 4/5 - $5 for the Genesis and my TOP 5 themes
    Day 6/7 - $6 for the Genesis and my TOP 5 themes

Storm ScreenShot

BOLD/8900 ScreenShot

Curve/8800 ScreenShot

Curve 8350i

Pearl 8100s ScreenShot

Get The GENESIS here

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 04-07-09 at 12:23 AM.
    04-06-09 01:27 PM
    I just ordered the theme and I haven't gotten an email from the crackberry store (Conformation or otherwise) *is a little scared* that's the first time I've ordered from here.
    04-06-09 06:03 PM
    You don't have to be nervous about ordering here. You're fine. Your $3.00 is safe.
    04-06-09 06:45 PM
    Nothing to worry about Commander.....I got a few themes off the crackberry store before
    04-06-09 07:41 PM
    Saw this, loved it, bought it! I doubt I'll be changing this theme any time soon!
    Thanks! Well worth 3 bucks and More!
    JoeyLee*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 10:31 PM

7 Day SALE!

In conjunction with the Crackberry Team we have decided to run a 7 Day SALE Event for the Genesis and my TOP 5 Selling themes (Real iBerry Blocks Custom L, Storm Today Plus, Cipher SideBar Xtreme, Bold Today Plus, EGO) on Crackberry for all!

Storm ScreenShot

BOLD/8900 ScreenShot

Curve/8800 ScreenShot

Curve 8350i

Pearl 8100s ScreenShot

Get The GENESIS here

Cheers

John
    Why I don't see this beautiful theme for the Flip? Again! Nobody can make a nice theme for the Pearl Flip?
    04-06-09 10:34 PM
    John listed that it's for all Pearls, does the Pearl Flip fall under that cat?
    04-06-09 10:40 PM
    John listed that it's for all Pearls, does the Pearl Flip fall under that cat?
    Yeah all Pearls 81xx not the flip. Go and check.
    04-07-09 12:37 PM
    you're right krisz... :S
    04-07-09 05:37 PM

7 Day SALE!

NOTE: Its $3 for any one of the themes listed, sorry for the confusion.

Storm ScreenShot

BOLD/8900 ScreenShot

Curve/8800 ScreenShot

Curve 8350i

Pearl 8100s ScreenShot

Get The GENESIS here

Cheers

John
    I downloaded Genesis for my 8330 running 4.5 OS, but got the one for 4.2. Any way I can swap out? I tried e-mailing, but msg bounced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 10:42 PM
    I will tell you what ladies and gentleman, it has been a while since I experienced the type of customer service that I just received from JC Designs. I was not happy with the initial theme and he worked until I was completely satisfied. hilker09, just email him and he will get back to you. Either via the form on the website, or pm me and I will give you the email address I used. But they are VERY attentive. Cheers to them!
    04-08-09 02:25 PM
    I will tell you what ladies and gentleman, it has been a while since I experienced the type of customer service that I just received from JC Designs. I was not happy with the initial theme and he worked until I was completely satisfied. hilker09, just email him and he will get back to you. Either via the form on the website, or pm me and I will give you the email address I used. But they are VERY attentive. Cheers to them!
    I wish I had the same experience. I ordered a theme, installed it and relized it had no icon indicators/text and I immediately sent him an e-mail about it. He replied with "no it doesn't come with it". Although it did fall on my shoulders as not doing proper research I was not offered any solution. I immediately deleted the theme and have been using "Precision Theme". It's unfortunate as this theme looks really nice but I'll have to pass due to my experience. So the moral is "Do your research before ordering".
    04-09-09 03:56 PM
    I wish I had the same experience. I ordered a theme, installed it and relized it had no icon indicators/text and I immediately sent him an e-mail about it. He replied with "no it doesn't come with it". Although it did fall on my shoulders as not doing proper research I was not offered any solution. I immediately deleted the theme and have been using "Precision Theme". It's unfortunate as this theme looks really nice but I'll have to pass due to my experience. So the moral is "Do your research before ordering".
    Amen. Fancy threads does not mean fancy customer service.

TTT

Well, I'm going on 1 month without hearing anything from John about a request for a font adjustement.

I guess a Curve owner gets no love. I'm back to using the Pink theme from Max.

Here's the original thread:

Thanks John!
    04-09-09 07:16 PM
    Can I not change the bottom dock color from Green to something else??
    06-17-09 02:59 PM
    I go to the site,but it's not $3 it says $6, and also do they offer OTA?
    06-17-09 03:45 PM
    The crackberry store is awesome. It takes a few minutes for your payment to process then you will get your DL email.

I had bought a theme from JC..similar to this. Not really designed for the curve. Nothing really worked on the curve version.
    06-17-09 04:57 PM
    The crackberry store is awesome. It takes a few minutes for your payment to process then you will get your DL email.

I had bought a theme from JC..similar to this. Not really designed for the curve. Nothing really worked on the curve version.
    So....Would you suggest passing this by for the Curve 8310?
    Last edited by Shine4JC; 06-17-09 at 05:09 PM.
    06-17-09 05:06 PM
    I go to the site,but it's not $3 it says $6, and also do they offer OTA?
    This 7 day sale was from April. So it is no longer on sale. Have to read the original post.
    06-17-09 05:22 PM
    This 7 day sale was from April. So it is no longer on sale. Have to read the original post.
    Whoa...Did I ever miss that one. Thanks for bringing me back to the present!
    06-17-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD