Hi Is it possible to have my BB sync wirelessly with something (anything) on my desktop for MP3s, Playlists, Blogs? Ideally I'd like to not even worry about remembering to sync up to get updated playlists or whatever from my home machine.

Thanks
    01-13-09 02:06 PM
    for RSS, e-mails, contacts, calander yes| music, pics, vids no.
    01-13-09 04:01 PM
    Automatically “push” data from your computer to your smartphone with Wireless Sync.
    Wireless Sync enables you to wirelessly access information from your office computer via your compatible smartphone.1

The Wireless Sync software and the “push” email technology in Wireless Sync will allow you to: Remotely access your personal and corporate email on your device in real time across the National Enhanced Services and Extended National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas.
    Receive and forward attachments quickly and easily on your wireless device.
    Get real-time updates for your calendar, contacts, tasks, and more, on your personal or office computer.
    Sync up to ten POP3 or IMAP email accounts, including AOL�, Yahoo! � Premium, and more with your wireless device, in addition to your office email account.
    Ensure unauthorized parties cannot access or alter application data transmitted over wireless networks with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology.

Which Wireless Sync solution is right for you?

For Mobile Professionals
    Wireless Sync is the solution that allows users to send and receive email on a single device.
    Supports Microsoft� Exchange, IBM� Lotus� Notes�, and IBM Lotus Domino�
    Get excellent value, a reliable wireless network, and world-class support.

For Businesses
    Wireless Sync for Workgroups software extends the benefits of Wireless Sync to up to 20 email accounts at no extra cost.
    Using only one desktop host running Wireless Sync for Workgroups software, a team of up to 20 employees can synchronize their email, contacts, and calendars with Verizon Wireless smartphones.

Wireless Sync Enterprise Server2 software is a simple and secure option designed to be deployed behind your corporate firewall to provide:
    Push-based email and corporate data delivery to wireless devices.
    Full PIM (calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes) synchronization.
    A high degree of security and control (data is not stored on any server outside the control of the enterprise).
    Compatibility with existing firewalls and proxy servers.
    Support for a broad range of wireless smartphone devices.
    Multi-carrier support for compatible devices, so your employees can enjoy all the benefits of Wireless Sync.
    Supports Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Domino, and Novell� GroupWise.
    01-13-09 04:04 PM
    Thanks for the reply... Let me just be a little more specific. I don't want really need wireless sync.only a WiFi sync as the Zune. Basically I want to use my BB to replace my Sirrius since all I listen to is podcasts and Mp3s these days..It'd be nice if I didn't even have to remember to sync up the phone manually for the podcasts and some new Mp3s/Playlists...
    Question then, Is it now possible to save content from a website (mp3s etc) to be accessed from the player? This used to not be allowed but I haven't checked in a while.
    Thanks Again.
    am
    01-13-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD