Hey guys/gals...I just put on the Zagg invisible shield on my curve...had to use the one cut for the 8800 b/c the one for the 8330 had a tear in it before i even removed it from the paper. Anyway, i put it on about 2 hours ago and left it on the table. Just picked it up and it looks...cloudy I guess you could say. I got all the liquid off like they directed and everything, but I've read a few threads saying it takes a little bit of time to look proper. Is this true? It doesn't look too bad, I could live with it, but am hoping that it gets a little clearer over time. Thanks for your help.
    01-28-09 07:49 PM
    It will always have a slight "wavy" look to it, but with time you should be able to look through it as if it was not on.
    01-28-09 07:54 PM
    Thanks for the info. I guess the bubbles aren't bad...it just looks like there is a few streaks underneath. Like when there is a white screen , it looks like there is liquid on the screen in a few streaks. Kinda hard to explain. Hard to notice unless there is a white screen, but it is a little bothersome. Is this something that will disappear as it "cures" a little more?
    01-28-09 09:11 PM
    I installed the Invisible Shield on my Storm before I dumped it and was very dissapointed in it. The screen always felt rubbery and sticky. The bubbles and imperfections never dissapeared either.... Total waste of money for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:54 PM
    Bubbles would indicate that the shield was not properly applied. A proper application will result in absolutely no bubbles.

The rubbery feel, however, is a matter of personal preference. Some hate it. Some don't mind it.
    01-28-09 09:56 PM
    damn...not good news
    01-28-09 09:56 PM
    Yea it should go away. I followed the directions and let it cure for about twelve hours. At first I hated the way it looked on the black areas since any imperfections could easily be seen but after letting it sit over night it looked great. I had two small bubbles on the battery cover that finally settled after a few days. I was lucky enough to order mine with the half off code and don't regret the purchase at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:57 PM
    Streaks and "small" bubbles will disappear after a few days. It's like having your car windows tinted; it takes some time for it to cure. I had a big thumb print on my screen protector right after I applied it. It was gone after about 3 days. It's clear as can be now.
    01-28-09 10:04 PM
    Cool, that makes me feel a bit better
    01-28-09 10:05 PM
    i just ordered my invisible shield havent got it yet i hoep it does good when i get it
    01-29-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD