Hello. I was just wondering. Why do the youtube videos plan really small on the curve 8330? I cant get it to play in a full screen of the whole phone. I put it in full screen mode and all it does is just remove the media player and keep the video small. Matter fact. NONE of my videos play in complete full screen. When I record a video with the phone, it will play the video a little bigger then my videos downloaded onto my SDHC card. Anyone have any reasons as to why this is?
    09-10-08 11:10 PM
    Yeah youtube on BB pretty much sucks...
    09-10-08 11:16 PM
    They have been encoded really small by YouTube. There really isn't anything you can do about it.
    09-10-08 11:17 PM
    Yeah. I was a little curious about that myself. Is it just a downside of the cuve or is there an update or download to bring the image up bigger?
    09-11-08 12:12 AM
    I guess the smaller encode makes it play better. I haven't seen this consistently though! I still like the feature and I'm glad to have it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 12:19 AM
    even if they did up the video size the quality would still be garbage youtube quality unless they let us use the High Quality code (&fmt=18) at the end of the URL.
    09-11-08 12:19 AM
    Hence why I love my iPhone. Dedicated apps are always better. Too bad I don't care for youtube much.
    09-11-08 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD