I just downloaded the new OS and I got the videos tmz.com to work, but I can't seem to get the youtube videos to play. It opens the media player then says the format is not supported... Any suggestion? Sorry about all the questions today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:35 PM
    Are you using m.youtube.com?
    11-02-08 06:44 PM
    Are you going to www. Youtube.com? Did you do the browser settings I put in your upgrade thread? What provider do you have? You might need to set your tcp setting.

11-02-08 06:44 PM
    I dunno lol. Ummm I'm going to www.m.youtube.com. I'm with telus and I haven't changed any settings... What exactly do I have to do?

11-02-08 06:54 PM
    Here's the post I was talking about. The memory stuff is important for you to do before you start losing data:

Don't forget to send service books and I have listed the best settings for your browser below. Good luck and don't forget to follow the memory optimization guide because your file free memory will drop out more rapidly with the new OS.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    11-02-08 07:06 PM
    Thank you

11-02-08 07:13 PM
    I dunno lol. Ummm I'm going to www.m.youtube.com. I'm with telus and I haven't changed any settings... What exactly do I have to do?

try just http://m.youtube.com
    11-02-08 07:15 PM
    The media being played is of an unsupported format... Geez lol. Maybe telus just doesn't want me to be watching youtube... I clicked all the boxs. Changed the settings. Bonus - the browser looks a lot better but still no youtube

11-02-08 07:26 PM
    I'm with Telus as well and I haven't been able to access YouTube all day. I'm able to view videos elsewhere too so I'm fairly sure it's a Telus issue and not the OS upgrade.

11-02-08 07:58 PM
    Oh. Bummer thanks anyhow. it happens I guess. If anybody finds or hears anything please message me. Thanks for the help exelant I like the changes to the browser

11-02-08 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD