Good morning!

who knows how to be able to watch youtube videos on the 8320 for tmobile? everytime i go it keeps giving me error message "A problem occurred while trying to render the page."

ALSO ::: how to enable the javascript so that most websites work ?? it gives me "NO JavaScript Support Detected; this website is designed to use JavaScript. either your browser is not capable of processing JavaScript or you have disabled this feature."
    but when i go to general settings for the internet, it says that the javascript is enabled.

Thank you !!!
    02-04-09 09:25 AM
    youtube for the curve is way over rated i have it on my curve8330 and half the time i am not able to view the video and there is no full screen display.
    02-04-09 09:33 AM
    Try installing Opera Mini or the BOLT browser, im using BOLT and flash has worked for me on thd sites ive been too.
    02-04-09 09:56 AM
    If your using the default BB browser, check the config settings under options, try enable a few of the settings that are disabled like javascript etc....
    02-04-09 09:57 AM
    Shoot! I've been dealing w/ similar issues w/ my TMo 8320. It appears that when I have my Edge & UMA network on at the same time the two networks conflict w/ one another & give me multiple error responses from YouTube.com; even when I set my connection preference (Options - Mobile Network) to WiFi Preferred. My solution, which appears to be working, is to turn off your mobile network (Edge) & go online w/ your UMA connection to stream. After this was done I was able to stream w/ no issues over the UMA connection. After a successful stream was achieved, I turned on my mobile network (Edge) and was able to continue streaming; but only by way of UMA connection.

Without following these steps, the common error message from YouTube was: "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid."

This is all very confusing, b/c last night I updated my OS to 4.5 & was able to stream over my WiFi w/ the Edge network on w/out any issues. Today however, I was able to stream away from any WiFi connection on the Edge network for about 10+ minutes of streaming. Then immediately after the first couple streams I started getting the message "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid." So streaming does work on the Edge network if you are lucky. However, I have been attempting to re-establish streaming over my Edge network all day to no avail; no matter what settings I change. So it appears that some of us w/ 8320s are SOofL & are stuck streaming over our WiFi/UMA networks.

Please let me know if anyone comes up w/ a permenant solution to streaming over the Edge network.

Grrrr.
    03-14-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD