I just upgraded to OS 4.5.0.99, and YouTube still will not play on my phone. I get, ERROR - Unsupported media format

Any ideas? I thought moving to the latest upgrade from the Beta version that I was using would fix the issue, but it did not.

I tried searching the forum but didn't stumble onto anything, so I started a new thread.

Thanks in advance!
    12-12-08 09:52 AM
    Did you try m.youtube.com? Also, make sure you are using the Blackberry browser (browser options>Browser Configuration>change emulation mode to BB)
    this should automatically redirect you to youtube's mobile service.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 11:13 AM
    M.youtube works for me, but it is still only a tiny window of the full screen. Is this a setting or are we stuck with this for now?

12-12-08 11:38 AM
    I had the same problem on my 8310. Try clearing your cache memory in your browser settings and it should work.
    12-12-08 11:39 AM
    Open your browser>hit menu>options>browser configurations>check off every box and set Show Images to: Om WML & HTML pages. Below that set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry...
    12-12-08 11:45 AM
    I also only get the tiny sized videos like hubb said above. Is that just how it is?

12-12-08 09:00 PM
    yes, for now until we get a nice custom client like the another phone that will not be mentioned so i dont get stoned, not the good kind either, for saying a forbidden word.
    12-12-08 11:40 PM
    Yeah the tiny screen sucks! Though the blackberry is one of the best selling smart phones and youtube would be foolish to not put that app out for us!

12-13-08 06:12 AM
    i went to go on to youtube on my blackberry curve 9320 and the web page loaded and every thing was fine execpt when it came to playing the video it wouldnt play and so i closed the web page left it for a while and then tried again this happend again so i uninstalled it and deleted it and restarrted my phone i then reinstalled it and it still wouldnt work so i deledted it again and tried it with out the youtube app this still didnt work so i deleted it again restarted my phone in hope that it would work i had no luck can you help with this please?
    02-17-13 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD