I finally got my curve properly provisioned to the T-Mobile network, and everything works flawlessly, except Youtube. While at a friend's house yesterday, I watched youtube videos fine, but as soon as I left, I get the error that the address is not valid, help please?
    08-07-09 12:34 PM
    Still having the problem, help pl0x.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 09:10 PM
    he bud try going to the blackberry app store and look for an app called xenozu only way i could get utube to work on my Tmobile 8320. Works great now!
    08-13-09 04:22 AM
    thanks for this, my friend was complaining that youtube suddenly stopped working on his
    08-13-09 12:38 PM
    I finally got my curve properly provisioned to the T-Mobile network, and everything works flawlessly, except Youtube. While at a friend's house yesterday, I watched youtube videos fine, but as soon as I left, I get the error that the address is not valid, help please?
    The first conditon, you must be running the upgraded v4.5xx software and you must use the mobile address for YouTube.

The second, if your default Browser is set to Internet, it will work correctly in a Wifi Hotspot, when you have UMA. When out of range, the Browser uses your EDGE connection.

If your default Browser is Hotspot, it will fail when you are out of Wifi range.

08-13-09 12:51 PM
    Yup, have to use "m . youtube . com"
    08-13-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD