I posted this inside another thread but it will probably get lost and is a little OT anyhow. So...

I finally can watch YouTube vids om my Rogers 8310 with the new 4.5 but...

After it plays the video for 3 - 20 seconds, it stops and a window pops up saying "Wireless network connection disconnected. Verify connection settings."

What am I doing wrong? I have over 24MB of free memory.
    10-04-08 12:52 AM
    i'm getting that too, and youtube was working fine before...
    10-04-08 02:22 AM
    Actually i tnever worked for me at all before now. This is an improvement even though it doesn't work.
    10-04-08 03:30 AM
    ? it doesn't even work for you and you're on 4.5?
    10-04-08 08:40 PM
    blarg i even tried 30 second battery pull and no go.

any ideas?
    10-06-08 11:51 AM
    I am still stuck on this one too. Nothing makes it work at all, the only thing I have not tried doing is an OS resinstall because that is a pain.
    10-06-08 10:04 PM
    I am still stuck on this one too. Nothing makes it work at all, the only thing I have not tried doing is an OS resinstall because that is a pain.
    I've tried downgrading to .69 (didnt fix it) then went back to .81 (still didnt work).
    10-06-08 10:23 PM
    I got the same problem here with Rogers in Canada, on a Bold with their latest OS. .162 also the Beta .167. I called rogers and they tried on their Bold, sand said it was working fine, he said hes never heard of this situation before, so i dunno, im still trying things to fix it

I posted this inside another thread but it will probably get lost and is a little OT anyhow. So...

I finally can watch YouTube vids om my Rogers 8310 with the new 4.5 but...

After it plays the video for 3 - 20 seconds, it stops and a window pops up saying "Wireless network connection disconnected. Verify connection settings."

What am I doing wrong? I have over 24MB of free memory.
    10-11-08 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD