I have a blackberry curve 8330m from sprint and I am not able to view youtube videos while having bold browser installed. When I uninstall bolt videos work perfectly on youtube.com/blackberry. When I have it instaled, I'm prevented from even clicking on the "watch video" link. Any ideas or ways on how to solve this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 12:02 AM
    try going to m.youtube.com
    01-16-11 02:51 PM
    i tried that and got the same results. I can't even click on the "watch video" link. Thanks
    01-16-11 05:36 PM
    Well, I have also heard that people that have Opera Mini installed on their bb's also have an issue when wanting to view YouTube. They delete OM, and they have YouTube to view again. I don't think anyone really knows why this happens. What you could try to do is google or search directly here on CB to see if anyone else has a thread about it & if there were any solutions. You can try using key words like "youtube issues with bolt" and see what you can find

01-16-11 07:47 PM
    To tell you the truth, i have googled this many times before but i can't seem to find an answer. This is something i hate about my curve, if i have Bolt i cant have youtube. But if i dont have bolt i can have youtube but i have to deal with the horrible outdated web browser. I have tried vuclip.com and often the clips freeze after a minute or so.
    01-16-11 08:24 PM
    Have you tried vuclip's website? You can view youtube,metacafe,etc. You can stream hi and low quality and even save videos. Hope this helps.

Oops I should have read deeper in the thread. I guess you already tried. I guess I got excited to help a fellow bb curve user

Last edited by mdn1085; 01-17-11 at 02:46 AM.
    01-17-11 02:43 AM
    Try vision for youtube. Go here on your BB browser Vision for YouTube Mobile Download.
    01-17-11 08:22 AM
    Tried it before, and it has horrible quality. Also tends to freeze up.
    01-17-11 01:59 PM
    Check to make sure you have the latest bolt browser. I have an 8330m on sprint and can watch youtube videos from the bolt browser with no problems.

Last edited by rottonj; 01-17-11 at 06:20 PM.
    01-17-11 05:56 PM
    Check to make sure you have the latest bolt browser. I have an 8330m on sprint and can watch youtube videos from the bolt browser with no problems.

and you have clear, good quality doing so?
    01-17-11 10:50 PM
    I dont use it that often, but yes they are clear. They are also full size if watching the hd available versions. I have version 2.31
    01-18-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD