This post is so funny I go though the same thing too I'm on my � like 20/7 lol but I thought I was the only one wow so funny but my gf has a separate account on here too wow this is great lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 09:28 PM
    I actually don't have this problem. My gf and I are both tech geeks but she is more so than I. She bought me my Curve a few months ago and she recently got the Crimson Curve from T-Mobile, plus she has a work issued 8330 AND when she is on a call she has to carry an old school BB.

If anything I should be jealous of HER with three BB's to my one.

I would say that unless your GF has a BB she won't understand the addiction but try to give her some loving too. Then everyone can be happy.
    09-05-08 09:36 PM
    Thats what i did. Best 200 bucks i have ever spent!

She loves it...
    Yeah, that definitely helps. Then, you are both busy with your BBs. No time to argue.
    09-06-08 09:59 PM
    Please my relationship is with my blackberry nobody else nothing else
    I only love my blackberry

09-06-08 10:33 PM
    My girlfriend is the one whom told me to change from Iphone to BB. So I guess that she could not be mad at me if i am * learning* how to use it better heehee. Well! I think my girlfriend is happy that she can BBM me anytime and anywhere I am * even I am going oversea * for business. Sometimes, she even send very cute pictures of herself while I am at work!
    Last edited by artypuppy; 09-06-08 at 10:49 PM.
    09-06-08 10:39 PM
    My girlfriend started to get really annoyed with my Blackberry addiction. So I just went ahead and bought her a Curve. Now she's just as addicted as I am. Easy fix.

09-06-08 10:47 PM
    Its perma glued to you
    signed
    The Girlfriend lol
    09-24-08 12:43 PM
    I think that the BlackBerry is a great phone and a convienent way to stay connected socially. On the other hand, don't let it control your life. What Facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr, IM, email message is so damn important that you need to check it at the dinner table, while conversing with your girlfriend, having a conversation with a friend, out at a SOCIAL gathering intterupting everything just to see what someone did on Facebook etc..
    I don't think the Social Networking toy is worth the risk of your partners emotions.

Play but don't let it consume your life and relationship. BB a great toy but also has destructive powers. Use it conciderately.
    09-24-08 01:19 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD