I have had my 8330 since saturday and I am thoroughly addicted. Best purchase I've made in a while. The se plan on sprint is nice too and my houston area coverage is excellent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 09:09 AM
    Got my Curve in May...owned just about every PDA type phone Sprint has had over the last 4 years however I fell in love with Curve the first day I got it. I always played with it so my husband complained about the attention it got from me so I bought him one...now he understands why I always had it in my hand....he is now addicted to his....I highly recommend it to all friends and family so I have gotten maybe a total of 10 people to change and they love theirs too

Mine was customized by Colorware to match my car...so although I plan on gettting the Sprint Bold if the rumors are true...I will probably keep my curve and switch back and forth
    01-07-09 09:35 AM
    hello blackberry, goodbye sony ericsson.
    01-07-09 09:44 AM
    Had a Palm Treo 680 for over a year before I switched over to a BB Curve 8310 and I am hooked. Hated the Palm, battery life was short, OS sucked really bad (kept crashing on me) and Hotsync kept giving me error messages when adding files. I barely use my 80gb Ipod now, since I have been adding songs to my BB. Added new themes, ringtones, wall papers, upgraded the OS and the best part NO CRASHES : D

01-07-09 09:57 AM
    Bye-Bye Storm! I am with Verizon and purchased the Storm on launch day. The first month it was a working device, over the last 3 weeks i have been through 3 of them. I hate phones that dont freaking work! As of last night i am now the proud new owner of a BB Curve 8330. I have gotten to know my new device for only about 3 hours and so far i love it. It is simple to use but can do so damn much. Thanks to all who posted in this forum as all the positive feedback in here helped me make my final decision. BTW what is current OS for Curve on Verizon.

I'm on 4.5.0.77 - not sure if this is the latest Verizon official release but I think it is.

I also love love my curve - especially now with the docs to go!

In 8 months the only problem I had was that for some reason the internet browser/email stopped working but a battery pull solved that.
    01-07-09 10:05 AM
    I had a WinMo phone previous and have owned the Pearl. I must say with all the phone I have had I LOVE my curve. I am not crazy about the color though silver for Verizon but I will fix that with the new faceplate/housing I have coming. This is a excellent phone absolutly no problems..
    01-07-09 01:43 PM
    i am more than happy with my BB curve 8330 coming from windows mobile there are a couple of applications i miss but nothing i can't live without......in your case i'd say wait for the bold or the new curve 8900 i'm pretty sure it will be out for all major carriers sometime this year thats what i am doing(marking my calendar lol)
    01-07-09 02:22 PM
    You see it was upon a very mild december morning when I cam across a rather intreaging phone shop called bak bak o rak I think it was in colchester or possibly hyth either way. it was a dream come true when I noticed the upholstry.. Oh I've gone on a bit forgot why I am writing this but its safe to say I'm happy with it. Make cars free!
    01-07-09 02:41 PM
    I love my curve! I was previously a WinMo user (HTC Wizard) before I got my first BB (Pearl 8100). The Pearl seemed poorly built to me. I took great care of it and still had an issue with a pin getting bent in the usb port when it was about six months old (was told that bent pins were not covered under warranty because its physical damage, whatever - result of poor construction in my eyes). With no way to sync (I consider this a must), I switched back to my wizard but always felt like something was lacking (stability?). A couple days ago, I bought a used 8310 for $100. I absolutely love it! It seems like its of way better construction than the Pearl. I guess that's the difference between consumer grade and commercial grade.
    01-07-09 02:55 PM
    Phenomonal tool. I am with Alltel so will probably be a few years before they get the new 8900....but when they do.....'tis mine!
    01-07-09 03:19 PM
    I just bought my curve 8310 two days ago and already can't go anywhere without it. It's so easy to use and for a person who's never used any BBs before, i've had no problems adapting to it.
    One curiousity though, the battery lasted only 1 day, is it common?
    Lol can anybody go anywhere without their phone? I think not. No matter what kind of phone it is

01-07-09 03:50 PM
    LOVE my bb curve 8310. esp cuz its red.

just wish i could have more memory on it.
    01-07-09 03:51 PM
    curve is the best smartphone re battery life, reception, ease of use, reliability etc. only limitation is streaming. awesome workhorse.
    01-07-09 03:58 PM
    get a memory chip?
    01-07-09 03:59 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD