Okay so my old curve's charge port broke and cannot be plugged in to my computer to sync with outlook to back up my contacts, yes i know im a big dummy for not doing so before and lesson learned. i have exactly 893 contacts and don't want to spend 3 days doing it manually. i have my new curve now and my old one, but again i cannot sync up through the port. is there a bluetooth remedy or some other way to get my contacts from my old phone to the computer? i tried looking up the problem and found alot of similar but couldn't find one with my problem, or i was'nt looking fast enough. any way to transfer my contacts from my old port broken curve to my new curve would be very helpful. help asap?!?
    08-15-09 06:15 PM
    Unfortunately you can send files, and media, but no contacts.
    08-15-09 06:22 PM
    I have a mac and missing sync does via bluetooth... I thought the bb desktop would also (assumed) Is yahoo or the on line emails sync contacts or just calendars?
    08-15-09 06:26 PM
    i heard that outlook would be able to sync with bluetooth to upload the contacts into outlook? guess thats wrong? let me know anything please
    08-15-09 06:26 PM
    I couldn't find any info, but I'd love to learn if someone does.
    08-15-09 06:30 PM
    Can you port the contacts from Outlook to G-Mail and then use google sync?
    08-15-09 07:03 PM
    Unfortunately you can send files, and media, but no contacts.
    Not true. You can sync with Bluetooth using the BB Media Manager and Outlook. That's exactly what I do.
    08-15-09 07:06 PM
    Google sync should save the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 07:22 PM
    I have google sync and that's all I use. If you don't have a g-mail account, just set one up and sync it that way.
    08-15-09 10:32 PM
    Not true. You can sync with Bluetooth using the BB Media Manager and Outlook. That's exactly what I do.
    Thanks, too bad an extensive google search didn't bring that up.
    08-15-09 10:35 PM
    Well there is a way, a funny way for me. Take this with a grain of salt or actually use it. I have an old a707 Samsung Sync and beleive it or not it will take a bluetooth connection to it from a blackberry! I did all my contacts this way, now granted this might we worthless if you do not know ne one with sync, but this phone will actually send and receive via bluetooth.

my 1 cent
    I cant afford 2 cents (thanks Obama)
    08-15-09 10:39 PM
    Couldn't you use Yahoo or Google to sync the contacts?
    08-15-09 11:54 PM
    My sprint store did mine for me when I purchased my new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD