I have a question about yahoo messenger. I have a Blackberry Curve (8320) on t-mobile and i want to know how to get yahoo messenger working. I have no data plan but i do have unlimited txt messaging.

I have gotten AIM and MSN to work correctly even though all the t-mobile reps have told me no messaging apps will work since i dont have a data plan. The way i did this is by downloading the service books for the messengers. I even got one for Yahoo but it is the only one that doesnt want to cooperate.

I have been using these messengers for months and i have not seen a charge towards my bill for data usage. They are all used towards my text messages, which is what i want.

So what my question is, does yahoo messenger just not work the same as the AIM and MSN messengers or do i have to do something special in order to get yahoo messenger working?
    09-04-08 02:02 AM

So what my question is, does yahoo messenger just not work the same as the AIM and MSN messengers or do i have to do something special in order to get yahoo messenger working?
    Yes, a data plan.
    09-04-08 05:48 AM
    Thanks for the reply, i guess i'll have to get the data plan for a day.
    09-04-08 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD