Hello,

Is there a solution to integrate my yahoo account on my blackberry? I mention that I have a BES solution from my work and I have only my professional email account on my blackberry 8320. I checked with yahoo.com and there they state that yahoo.mail is working only with a BIS internet email solution.
    I've installed yahoo!go but i do not like the way it works...

thank you
    12-09-07 06:15 AM
    I use my BB through my work BES. I have an icon that says "Personal Email Set-Up". I haven't personally used it to integrate my Yahoo! mail but my co-worker has and she went through that icon. I use Yahoo! Go. I don't like how, when integrated, both work emails and Yahoo! emails go into the one Messages folder and are not separate. I do not want to sift through junk emails and non-important emails that go to my Yahoo! email with my work stuff, therefore I do not mind logging into Yahoo! Go once or twice a day to check Yahoo! mail.
    12-09-07 05:25 PM
    You can create a BIS account from your carrier's BIS website:

How to add / delete email addresses - BlackBerryFAQ

When you do this, you will get a separate icon for your Yahoo email account..... maybe.

It is possible that your BES Admin has locked down BIS email. If they have, you will be able to receive the Yahoo email (only to your Messages icon since the Yahoo icon won't be available to you), but won't be able to send AS the Yahoo account.

I'd check with your BES Admin first....
    12-09-07 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD