Hi all.

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I did not find an answer when I did a search.

My Yahoo Mail used to be pushed to my BB instantly. Most times my BB would alert me to new mail before my PC. Now it only happens every couple of hours. I'll get all my messages at once.

This may be happening on facebook too, but I don't get messages as frequently so I can't say for sure.

I've tried turning my BB off and such but not luck. Is this even my BB's issue? Is it my service provider? Is it Yahoo?

Thanks!
    01-07-09 11:11 AM
    If you have the Facebook app, try deleting it and see if it gets better, the FB app is full of bugs. The issues you are describing are associated with the Facebook application...
    01-07-09 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the advice but it didn't seem to work.

I uninstalled the FB app and restarted my phone. If I click on the FB icon now it asks me to dl the app. But I am still not getting email. I emailed myself from my work to my yahoo and got nothing. I emailed myself from my BB yahoo to my work, with myself cc'd in. I received the email at work, but not back to my BB.

Also, I am curious if it is the FB app, why has my phone worked fine for 6 months and now this problem arises?

Any other thoughts on my issue?

Many thanks to all.
    01-07-09 11:41 AM
    Resend your service books, also do this options, advanced, host routing table, menu key> register.

FB may have been working fine for a while, but it doesnt mean its always going to run fine.
    01-07-09 11:43 AM
    That is the problem, you can have the app for awhile and then one day, BAM! Go to your e-mail settings icon>open it>log in and find your service books>resend your service books. That should do the trick...
    01-07-09 11:43 AM
    With technology a problem can arise anytime. Due to new apps or any number of things. The 2 post above have given you the very best advice.
    01-07-09 11:47 AM
    Thanks again for the help and especially for providing the instructions on how to do those two tasks you guy's mentioned.

The sad thing is, it still doesn't work. When i followed your instructions, all of my new emails came flooding in, but none that i send since are coming through.

I followed your directions twice and both times I was met with the same result.

I am sorry to be so much trouble, but do you fine folks have any other ideas?
    01-07-09 01:54 PM
    Remove, then readd the yahoo address. Resend the books again,.
    01-07-09 01:56 PM
    Thanks for the help Rachel.

Could I just ask for some instruction on how to remove the yahoo address? I have been poking around and I see it in a few places. I'd hate to falsely believed I removed it when i didn't, or worse, delete something really important.
    01-07-09 03:08 PM
    You can either log onto your carriers BIS on you PC, or manage internet email icon, and follow that thru, there should be a delete option.

It be quicker online though.
    01-07-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD