Has anyone heard of having to pay to use the yahoo mail, on your phone? Thats what att is telling me.
    09-26-07 10:54 PM
    Its a load of bs. You don't have to pay to have yahoo on your 'berry. You can configure it easily when you add an account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-07 11:50 PM
    I just got my Curve yesterday and had it working with yahoo within 10 mins. Just run the setup wizard.
    I use yahoo SBC DSL. Is there a difference between SBC accounts and the regular free yahoo.com accounts? Maybe you do have to pay for that. I wouldnt think so though. I have read that people use their Gmail on their BB.
    I dunno.
    09-27-07 01:04 AM
    There is no difference between sbc yahoo accounts and regular accounts, other then the fact that yahoo is hosting the sbc email accounts for them, just like Rogers Yahoo Internet. I used to work for yahoo so I thought if share that.

09-30-07 07:01 PM
    I have a number of Accounts set up on mine. My Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, and BB.net. (why do I have so many email address! ._.) Just use the set up and Voila! Shouldn't be an issue.
    09-30-07 11:36 PM
    How did you get your hotmail forwarded to your BB. I attempted and it told me that I could only forward it to an account what ended in hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, etc... I have had my account for about 8+ years. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-30-07 11:46 PM
    Here is link if someone need Yahoo email with POP3 support...

Link -- Free Yahoo POP3 Email account - Yahoo Mail SG and HK - Techie Corner
    10-01-07 02:03 AM
    You only need to pay for yahoo if your trying to axxs Yahoo from OTHER devices..say a windows mobile device...RIM has agreements with yahoo to bypass this on BB's.
    10-01-07 02:08 AM
    All you have to do is use the email setup provided on the blackberry! No need to touch your email account. RIM BIS overrides the forwarding because it checks the mailbox not forwards it

10-01-07 07:04 AM
    Is there a way to have multiple yahoo email accounts on a pearl?
    12-27-07 02:17 PM
    First I've heard of it.
    12-27-07 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD