i get my yahoo mail just fine, but, i can't find my yahoo address book....
    12-22-07 04:49 PM
    Can the Yahoo Address book sync with a Blackberry? A Microsoft Exchange account or Lotus Notes can. I don't think reading addresses in Yahoo is possible. What you can do is Sync Yahoo to Outlook and sync the Blackberry to Outlook. Then the address book on the Blackberry will be a copy of your Yahoo, just not syncing wirelessly. I tested the Outlook sync and it worked ok, no worries.
    12-23-07 02:18 PM
    you can go to address.yahoo.com in your browser.

Also i think yahoo has a sync function where you can sync with outlook... and then the bb desktop will let you sync with your berry.
    12-23-07 02:20 PM
    The Desktop Manager Software will let you sync directly with Yahoo.

With your Berry plugged in and Desktop Manager loaded select Synchronize. The go to the configuration tab and click configure synch...

Click Choose from that screen and you'll see Yahoo at the bottom. Pick that and you should be all set.

To my knowledge there is no way to do a direct wireless sync of the address book with Yahoo.
    12-23-07 03:08 PM
    I just downloaded DM 4.3 and the only sync option I have now is for outlook express. I had the yahoo address book option before I upgraded the DM.
    12-23-07 05:58 PM
    I am using Yahoo Mobile and everything syncs.
    Yahoo! Mobile. The Internet now fits your phone.
    12-27-07 09:05 AM
    yeah! use Yahoo! Go (mobile application)! and it will automatically sync your mails, calendar, address book etc. you can download that through yahoo.com.
    12-27-07 03:12 PM
    In the Yahoo Go setup for calendar and address book it asks for a location. What is that? Thanks for the help.
    12-28-07 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD