i just got my curve and downloaded yahoo go and i keep getting an error message of "your phone encoutered a connection issue" when everything else seems to be working?

also, if you use yahoo, do you use yahoo go? do you like it, or prefer to set up so you receive your email through your BB?

just curious as to what the best set up is to receive email from places like yahoo.

thanks!
    08-14-08 02:19 PM
    I had Go! For a while and didn't care much for it...but I'm not a big fan of Yahoo either...the one thing I did like was the fact you didn't have to sign in. I deleted it because I wanted to free up some memory.

Btw , I haven't been able to sign into Yahoo all week! WTF?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 07:06 AM
    I installed yahoo go once I got my Curve and didn't keep it. I thought it was slow and it didn't have the content I would normally use on yahoo. Its easier using Opera mini as far as I'm concerned.

08-15-08 07:18 AM
    i just got my curve and downloaded yahoo go and i keep getting an error message of "your phone encoutered a connection issue" when everything else seems to be working?

also, if you use yahoo, do you use yahoo go? do you like it, or prefer to set up so you receive your email through your BB?

just curious as to what the best set up is to receive email from places like yahoo.

thanks!
    I have mine set up to receive my email through the BB. Works great and I don't have any problems.
    08-15-08 08:02 AM
    I had Go! For a while and didn't care much for it...but I'm not a big fan of Yahoo either...the one thing I did like was the fact you didn't have to sign in. I deleted it because I wanted to free up some memory.

Btw , I haven't been able to sign into Yahoo all week! WTF?

hmmm....strange that you haven't been able to log into yahoo. I haven't had any problems whatsoever.
    08-15-08 08:03 AM
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled Yahoo Go and reinstalled it and it worked fine. Still like BB mail better.
    08-15-08 08:27 AM
    I have multiple yahoo accounts, its tedious reseting yahoo so I can sign in with a different account
    08-15-08 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD