When I went to m.yahoo.com I saw a link that said 'switch to yahoo go'. When I clicked on it I got a message saying yahoo would like to invite you to install go on your 8330, but when I click the install now button it says yahoo go is not out for the 8330???? Does anyone have yahoo go on an 8330? If so how did you install it? TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 05:16 PM
    I got the same error and tried a few times. Pretty upsetting to me. If you find a fix, let me know!!!

pin:31b199fa.

08-09-08 08:28 PM
    Yep! Had the same issue, I figured out a work around but I can't remember exactly what I did. Find the OTA link or have a friend get it then transfer it or use ur computer. But yahoo go is way overhyped and isnt that great anyway. Hope that helps

08-09-08 10:44 PM
    I was soo excited about using yahoo go, until i started using it. It's useless. Don't bother with it. Everything that yahoo go provides can be better obtained by google map, and viigo, and beyond 411.
    08-09-08 11:40 PM
    I agree not worth it. Had it on my phone 3 different times and I delete it after a couple of days.
    I wanted to use it for my yahoo mail. The writing is so small it isn't worth it and the new version has no way of deleting a group of messages

08-10-08 12:35 AM
    I had Yahoo Go on my Verizon 8830, then got the Curve 8330 and gave the 8830 to my husband. I love Yahoo Go and am so disappointed that it doesn't work on my 8330. If anyone has a fix for it please post the fix.

Thanks!
    Kayleen
    08-10-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD