Hello there, im new to the forum. I have a question regarding checking yahoo email account on my blackberry curve. When i first got my BB, i was able to check my yahoo email account with no hassle. When i changed the password to my yahoo account, it does not show my email messages on my BB automatically compared to before changing my yahoo pw.
    I'm not so sure what to do so i can automatically receive my yahoo emails without going thru the browser. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    09-07-07 11:11 AM
    try this

visit

wireless. att. com/businesscenter/solutions/email-messaging/email-blackberry.jsp

(remove spaces before and after att. )

then go to the lower right, where it says BIS email login. create or log in and setup your email through there.
    09-07-07 11:43 AM
    Got your message although when i go through the whole set-up...it says an account already exists for this PIN. Any thoughts about this?
    09-07-07 12:02 PM
    Dont know if this is the culprit, but I havent been able to get any of my yahoo emails today. From reading on other forums, there seems to be a BB outage at the moment.
    09-07-07 12:07 PM
    Keropei, call your service provider, and have them delete the Pin from the system. Then you can add said accounts. Alternatively, the person you bought it from can log in, and remove the pin number...
    09-07-07 12:13 PM
    Thanks HyperM3 and navilyn! I hear you HyperM3, my husband sent me email thru his BB to my BB email account, didn't get it.... greatly appreciate the info!
    09-07-07 12:16 PM
    There is an issue with BIS emails being delivered / sent from BlackBerry's. Thus far I called T-Mobile, and they are working on it, but, they didn't say if it would affect other carriers...
    09-07-07 12:17 PM
    Got your message although when i go through the whole set-up...it says an account already exists for this PIN. Any thoughts about this?
    hmm did you set up your email through the handset?

i didnt, so im not sure how it went through that...
    09-07-07 12:19 PM
    Hello! I got my yahoo acount back in sync with my BB....had to call BB tech support and they said the reason why my yahoo email was not showing up in my BB is due to the change of pw. I had to go thru the blackberry link on my computer.
    Punisher11...i originally set up my yahoo email thru the BB. Thanks again!
    09-07-07 04:29 PM
    I had to go thru the blackberry link on my computer.
    Thru what BB link on the computer?
    09-07-07 04:43 PM
    HyperM3....same site as you mentioned in the earlier post... although he had to help me with my user name and pw.
    Last edited by Keropei; 09-07-07 at 05:50 PM. Reason: added new text
    09-07-07 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD