My work sch is kept on a yhaoo calender email server and from that it syncs with my computer to outlook. I have to plug in my Curve to the computer to sync up. Is it possible to have appointments made in the calender go to the phone like the email and update the phone calender. I know I can log on from my phone and view the online calender but I perfer to use the phones built in
    calender. Thanks for any help..
    08-21-08 05:55 PM
    Not that I know of. Google Calendar can be synced wirelessly with Google Sync. That doesn't help you much though if you have to use Yahoo Calendar.
    08-21-08 05:57 PM
    Does the Google calender Sync update the phone calender or do you have to log on and view the google calender on line?
    thanks, gotta go will check back later
    08-21-08 06:02 PM
    It updates the phone calendar. So you hit "Calendar" on your phone, and poof, you're all set.
    08-21-08 06:09 PM
    Thats what I need, Thanks for the info...
    08-22-08 09:02 AM
    My work sch is kept on a yhaoo calender email server and from that it syncs with my computer to outlook. I have to plug in my Curve to the computer to sync up. Is it possible to have appointments made in the calender go to the phone like the email and update the phone calender. I know I can log on from my phone and view the online calender but I perfer to use the phones built in
    calender. Thanks for any help..
    My Friend,

first sync all your yahoo calendar items into outlook then go here

Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Calendar Help Center

Download the app for your COMPUTER, then it will take all your calender items that you out on outlook from yahoo, and it will sync all your calendar items to google calendar.

then go to this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

and download Google sync for your blackberry.

hope that helps!
    08-22-08 09:22 AM
    did it work?
    08-29-08 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD