I have a new Blackberry 8330 and amalso an XM subscriber but when I tried to go to xm to listen live it says that I need a browser that supports Iframes. Please upgrade browser. Is this something that I can do or do I need to wait for XM to upgrade to my device to get this to run
    Any help
    Thanks
    09-17-08 09:59 AM
    XM has a service for blackberry's and it is $9.99 a month I think. Just google it for more information.
    09-17-08 10:08 AM
    XM has a service for blackberry's and it is $9.99 a month I think. Just google it for more information.
    Ive got XM service that I pay for already It seems to be a browser problem. Is that something I can update or do I have to wait for a newer browser for XM
    09-17-08 10:14 AM
    I have the same problem. I already have service for my truck but I cant "listen Live" when I click it on my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 10:38 AM
    Check out musicdock.com. There you will find the mobile site you can use for XM on your blackberry. It's run by XM through your browser and free if you already have a paid subscription.

09-17-08 10:42 AM
    ckeane, do you need to have 4.5 in order for it to work? I'm able to log on to the site, but nothing plays.
    09-17-08 02:24 PM
    ckeane, do you need to have 4.5 in order for it to work? I'm able to log on to the site, but nothing plays.
    SAme here log on then freezes
    09-17-08 02:40 PM
    Same thing for me.

09-17-08 04:11 PM
    Is this for XM only or Sirius as well?
    09-17-08 04:22 PM
    Musicdock comes up but I can't hear anything,however I can see whats playing on the menu.
    09-17-08 04:54 PM
    You shouldn't need 4.5 for musicdock. I've run it on 4.2, 4.5 and an old windows based iPaq. Something with the volume settings maybe?

09-18-08 12:44 AM
    yeah same thing for me....able to log in but no sound
    09-18-08 09:22 AM
    you need the xm application. XM Radio Mobile on BlackBerry�
    09-18-08 09:38 AM
    I'd like to avoid the extra cost... I already have a subscription which includes internet streaming. I'm able to use XStreamXM on Windows Mobile, there's got to be something that works on the BlackBerry, like this MusicDock. I just can't seem to get it running...

I eventually got prompted to Open, Save, or Cancel, and even when I choose Open nothing plays.
    09-18-08 10:15 PM
    you need the xm application. XM Radio Mobile on BlackBerry�
    I set up a free 14 day trial account, entered all required info, received the e-mail to complete the activation and clicked on that link...which opened my browser, but when the browser was finished loadingn all I got was a blank white page.

I went back to xmradio.com and signed in, and it said activation requirement not complete...

I'm totally stumped now!

09-23-08 08:40 AM
    Well I checked out music dock and was able to view and select catagories/genres, the stations loaded up...but still no audio.

Arrgh!

09-23-08 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD