I thought this was a part of Docs2Go. Guess not. Any app that can work with excel sheets?
    10-05-08 09:53 PM
    You have to register to get Excel. Once you have installed Docs via Desktop Manager, open the app and press Menu and find Register. This will take you to the DataViz registration website (name, address, email, etc.). Once you are registered, you will gain access to two downloads. One is the basic product (free) and contains Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The other is a $68 upgrade to the full version.

The only problem with Docs To Go Basic that comes with 4.5 is that you cannot create new documents. You can only edit existing ones. You have to upgrade to allow document creation. You do, however, get Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your BlackBerry for free. You can just add blank Word docs and Excel sheets to your card and you're good to go.
    10-05-08 10:29 PM
    i did register but its odd that i have doc and ppt but no xls
    10-06-08 12:11 AM
    i did register but its odd that i have doc and ppt but no xls
    Did you "check for updates" as JeffH suggested?
    10-06-08 06:59 AM
    yes i did
    odd... it showed up tday tho i updated 2 days ago
    10-06-08 11:40 PM
    I updated to v4.5.0.55 and can't figure out how to find and open files that I have transferred to the BB or mediacard.

I thought there was an icon for files in the older version (I did this some time ago) and when I was heading on a trip I tranferred some documents to the media card so that I could view them later. Then I could not figure how to do that.

Help please?
    10-18-08 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD