I'm not really a big myspace user... I'm in college so I basically use it just to keep up with friends... but I wanted to use it on my BB and it wont work. Just wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to why it wont work. I typed the address, and this error pops up:

HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

The gateway received an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfil your request. Please try loading a different page. Contact your provider if this problem persists.

So yeah, if anyone can help me out, that would be fantastiic. Thanks so much
    11-17-07 06:52 PM
    When I tried to access it is says.... the server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists.
    11-17-07 07:54 PM
    Try removing the "www" and just go to mobile.myspace.com
    11-17-07 08:09 PM
    thanks that worked for me
    11-17-07 08:30 PM
    Yea dead on - like most WAP sites there is no WWW in it. Word.
    11-18-07 12:24 PM
    You can also try viewing it through Opera Mini. It works fine there.
    11-19-07 07:21 AM
    The address is: http://mobile.myspace.com - I've tested it for a few people...

Ps: I really don't see the fascination with MySpace...
    11-19-07 07:30 AM
    I don't really like it either but I understand why so many people use it. Its easy to get ahold of people quickly and free. I use it if I don't know a certain person's email or phone number. The music portion of the site is amazing though. However, I don't spend hours on it like most people. On, check messages, off. In and out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 07:45 AM
    you can view the real site in opera mini. it works really well.
    07-01-08 08:25 AM
    Does opera mini work for tmobile user without using wifi?

07-01-08 08:37 AM
    How many are using the bm IM. Started today and its hot!!! Love that you can send file through an IM

07-01-08 08:40 AM
    When is myspace for blackberry being released? Just saw the announcement today!
    09-11-08 02:20 PM
    soon

go to myspace.com/blackberry and you can sign up to be notified.
    09-11-08 02:25 PM
    soon

go to myspace.com/blackberry and you can sign up to be notified.
    i did. i am EXCITED!!!
    09-11-08 03:32 PM
    Myspace is not really all that bad but I like facebook better than myspace any day.

09-11-08 11:35 PM
    I like Facebook better than myspace too.... but do you like the new facebook layout??
    09-11-08 11:50 PM
    I like Facebook better than myspace too.... but do you like the new facebook layout??
    I'm still trying to get used to the new layout! So far, I don't think I like it very much.
    09-11-08 11:57 PM
    Ok I have a comment and a question......I use myspace more than facebook ... mainly cuz I forget about my facebook even though I have the app installed lol I guess I like myspace more due to the fact that I can customize my page lmao I know pretty nerdy right lol
    OH and about the Opera Mini thing.... I have seriously tried using it and it NEVER works for me...... I have a 8320 through t-mobile and I set the permissions to allow but still nothing. Can someone help me please... I'd rather use Opera
    09-12-08 02:02 AM
    try going thru yahoo
    I'm not really a big myspace user... I'm in college so I basically use it just to keep up with friends... but I wanted to use it on my BB and it wont work. Just wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to why it wont work. I typed the address, and this error pops up:

HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

The gateway received an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfil your request. Please try loading a different page. Contact your provider if this problem persists.

So yeah, if anyone can help me out, that would be fantastiic. Thanks so much
    10-27-08 08:25 PM
    try going thru yahoo search and typing (myspace) it'll take u to the myspace home page
    10-27-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD