Did I miss this? I just rebooted my phone and when I did it is showing MMS AND it worked when I tested it. When did this happen? Guess I've been living under a rock. LOL!
    02-08-09 10:13 PM
    I Just Received Email About This Today
    02-08-09 10:15 PM
    Huh. Well, it was a nice surprise anyway! HAHA!
    02-08-09 10:19 PM
    From what I have read on here it has been on a few days but with spotty coverage. People on here were using it a couple of days before mine started working. I did notice that the file size is pretty limited that you can send. A picture thats too big won't even show the mms option for me.
    02-08-09 10:23 PM
    There were several posts about it in the last week to 10 days...
    02-08-09 10:28 PM
    I believe it came with their new OS update.
    02-08-09 10:38 PM
    Yea I noticed it a few days ago. The MMS is of course a nice option, but the file limit size is ridiculous. You can forget about sending videos, wont allow it.
    02-08-09 11:17 PM
    I'm a little nervous to upgrade my os by myself. I'm off to a sprint repair store tomorrow to get a new trackball(I odered one from cnn.cn too but I pay enuff in insurance I feel they should replace it also.
    Anyone know what the techs charge for an os upgrade? I remember with my nextel it was like 40 bucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 11:21 PM
    Well I guess as the OP stated it just popped up, it may be that it is built into the OS but it's just the Service Book is pushed to your phone enabling that option, try a battery pull and see if it shows. and to thegameajl, to replace the trackball is very simple!
    02-08-09 11:36 PM
    do any of you still get that annoying link when people send you picture mail? I can send it just fine but I keep getting the link. =(
    02-08-09 11:59 PM
    Is it a link that you have to access on your computer or threw the native browser? I know the iPhone has something like that, where you have to go to the link to get your picture.
    02-09-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD