I have curve through Verizon since xmas. One small issue-when I call into my voice mail-there's a pause and then some dialing of numbers. This occurs no matter how I enter(hold one, dial 86)Thus, my initial attempt to enter my password is always denied. I then have to redo password and I am fine. Everything else seems to work perfectly. Verizon rep said I could bring it in and have someone look at it. Is is worth the drive or should I just live with it. It really only bothers me in principal and not functionality.
    02-10-09 08:02 PM
    Mine does that too.. Well the dialing of numbers thing. I dont have a password on mine.. so i wouldnt know about that. Me personally i wouldnt bother.., But once again thats just me.

It wouldnt hurt though
    02-10-09 08:04 PM
    you can correct this very simply.

Press the send button to bring up your call list, then press menu and go to options. Then you want to go to voicemail and either clear the password that's set there or set it as the correct one.

Try this out and let us know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks, that worked fine. Although kept happening when I entered number and even number with pound sign, however, once I cleared it works perfectly.

Thanks again for the tip.
    02-10-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD