firts i would like to say hi... i found this site exploring over the net looking for info..
    what i need help on is i have a file thats in wordpad form.. and would like to transfer it to my bb curve 8300.. just dont know how.. i have the desk top manager that came with.. and i do pic..ringtones fine.. but not sure how to get this important file i have to my bb. i dont have internet for bb yet.. so i use desk top manager strictly..for now.. cause i heard somewhere in this forum that i would have to e-mail it to my bb and view and save i guess that way... but was wondering if i can use my desk top manager to this..

can some one please help me out!
    11-17-07 11:29 AM
    Use the media manager from within Desktop Manager! Create a directory called Documents, and insert (copy and paste) all the documents you want in there. I suggestg that you use notepad documents. Why? Well, without any additional software you can still view said documents...
    11-17-07 12:37 PM
    Can you tell me how to create a directory in media manager? I would like to try this also.
    11-17-07 01:55 PM
    well i open media manager and the only folders there are music..pictures..ringtones..video..then i create a folder and name it documents.. then i copy down my file...thats when it still loses me...the document folder (that i created) is not showing up on my bb..
    11-17-07 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD