I love my curve. I just wish it spit out cash on demand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What!?!? Your's doesn't... Wait... That was spit out, not suck up.
    07-25-08 05:14 PM
    The only wish I'd like to add is to use the flash as a flashlight rather than having to use the screen to guide me...also I know this is the wrong place for it but does anyone know how to subscribe to a thread using the mobile-edition forums

Last edited by mariokie; 07-25-08 at 06:36 PM.
    07-25-08 06:33 PM
    The only wish I'd like to add is to use the flash as a flashlight rather than having to use the screen to guide me...also I know this is the wrong place for it but does anyone know how to subscribe to a thread using the mobile-edition forums

Search for Crackberry WAP, it will lead you to the store to download the free software. You can have it emailed to you, click on the 1st link in the email, and it will open the exe download. As soon as its done, it will open or run, and its installed
    07-25-08 06:54 PM
    @tony: this is not the proper place to ask search the forum on how to do that!!

@ballinsol: open your phone application hit menu/options/general options/dial from home screen/no

This opens up a lot of functionality and shortcuts...
    B: browser
    K: lock
    F: profiles
    M: messages
    Etc to name a couple

To dial a number you can still use speed dial or just hit the green (send) button and dial as you normally would from home screen. The change is WELL worth it!!!!!

Awesome tip. Especially since I didn't know you could dial from the home screen. However, I tried the K short cut which locked the keypad, but hitting the phone key would not unlock it. Had to do a BP.
    08-06-08 08:41 AM
    Its a TWO button unlock you have to hit * then the green phone

happy cracking!

08-06-08 08:43 AM
    Duh! The * didn't resgister with me.
    08-06-08 08:47 AM
    Not a problem and enjoy that phone! Keyboard shortcuts ROCK!

08-06-08 08:51 AM
    Ya i'm loving these keyboard shortcuts too! I really had no idea of the "call from homescreen menu." I'm just trying to figure out all these shortcuts, is trial and error the only way?
    08-06-08 09:54 AM
    No there are lists of the shortcuts all over these forums as well as in the tips and how to sections. Just have a quick search and you are bound to find them.

08-06-08 09:57 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD