i am going to sell my bb curve today and already have the esn cleared thru my provider & they said all id have to do was wipe the bb and its all okay....

i did that, and i restarted the bb to make sure and it seems its back to setup, but it says theres a message in facebook, altho when you click on it, it brings you to the set up, and the same with email, its like a welcome to us cellular (the provider)...

is it suppost to be that way? i just wanna make sure that the person that gets this, isnt able to see my updates and all and so forth....

please help.
    11-04-09 11:14 AM
    It's just a default message.
    11-04-09 11:17 AM
    ok ty. so since i did a wipe, all of my info is off, right?
    11-04-09 11:18 AM
    You should be good to go. You can always look through the phone to be safe.
    11-04-09 11:21 AM
    If you have a bis site you need to either delete the device or change it to your new bb, so the new owner can get his email...
    11-04-09 11:55 AM
    Good call.
    11-04-09 11:57 AM
    bis, is that for work/business? I didnt have that. I can already get my email on my new BB, so is that right?
    11-04-09 12:02 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service Every BIS user has access to this. BIS is for people who use email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, etc.

BES is for corporate users who get their email through their company server.
    11-04-09 12:04 PM
    oh ok. but since im getting my email from that on my new bb, it should be okay right?
    11-04-09 12:12 PM
    Probably, did you go into bis to change your device so you would get your email? Or did you create a new user logon to get mail to your device? The carrier can delete this for new user also...
    11-04-09 01:25 PM
    IDK. I know when i got the tour my rep did this all and had it working and my emails where all on my new tour...

i guess if they have any issues they can call the provider since its the same one as me.
    11-04-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD