Today for some odd reason my blackberry browser went stupid. The connections time out. I called CService and they werent able to help. The best advice the CSR gave was that the building i was in was causing interference. It was my place of work where i have spent countless hours browsing the net on my phone. I placed my SIM card in another curve from tmobile (i sell cell phones for 3 companies where i work) and the browser worked just fine. Now that im at home, the BB browser works just fine via my wifi as does the tzones browser. Is it a problem with my phone or on Tmobs side?

Im thinking i need to reinstall my BB browser, but i have no idea how to do it! Any suggestions?
    07-22-08 02:24 AM
    Have you tried to pull the battery? Also, log into you carriers BIS page and re-send service books. Also go to Options>Mobile Network> and make sure "Data Services" is set to "On".
    07-22-08 06:27 AM
    well from searching the forums there are several people who have been having the same problem. They've fixed the problem by reinstalling the OS. At this very second my DM is in the middle of doing that. Tmob CServ recommended doing this after they took me thru troubleshooting procedures.
    07-22-08 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD