sorry I'm a neebie i tried to search but could not find anything. i have a T-MO curve and i have the data plan and i have WIFI at home. when I try to get online and the crackberry short cut works on WIFI but when i don't have WIFI then every time I try to get on the web i get "this is a WI-FI service. please ensure your device has an active WI-FI connectio and try again". even if i type in a moblie web site like .m.google.I get the same thing. but if i use the book mark that was in the phone by default like the CNN one it goes to that page. i also downloaded Opera Mini and that get on the web fine. my main issue is my crackberry short cut does not work. and i like using the default browser.
    Today was the 1st time i tried to use the web when i was not connected to WIFI.
    02-09-08 04:27 PM
    goto options, advanced options, browser and set default browser to internet browser and save
    02-09-08 07:30 PM
    thank you, i will try that
    02-11-08 09:41 AM
    goto options, advanced options, browser and set default browser to internet browser and save
    What is the difference between internet browser and WIFI Browser?? Does internet use both gsm / wifi and wifi only use wifi? What about MDS and WAP?
    02-28-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD