Does the 8330 have wi-fi? I would be getting it on the US Cellular network. I had heard it didn't come on Verizon, I just didn't know if that was universal. Thanks.

Dane
    11-09-09 07:31 AM
    Research In Motion BlackBerry Curve 8330 Specs & Features (Phone Scoop)

Google simple stuff before starting new threads...
    11-09-09 07:34 AM
    no wifi on the 8330.

About 10x's easier that searching for a link and posting it here. People are so eager to scream "Search" rather than just answering the question.
    11-09-09 07:36 AM
    no wifi on the 8330.

About 10x's easier that searching for a link and posting it here. People are so eager to scream "Search" rather than just answering the question.
    The link provided answers the ?, and the search comment is for future reference... I didn't see anyone "Scream"...
    11-09-09 07:39 AM
    Nobody is screaming, but, Kevin, our community founder, has asked us to be considerate when this happens.

The OP has posted a question that can be answered simply and clearly. Perhaps others will read the thread and see the same simple and clear answer.

If the OP has a follow up question, providing them with a link to the device specs is the best way to show them the ropes.

Google simple stuff before starting new threads...
    The odds are petty good, the new member did Google his question and found CrackBerry as a result.

Questions drive a forum and provide the interactive media experience we have going at CrackBerry.
    11-09-09 12:46 PM
    This forum is so huge it is not easy to search. I was looking for some info the other day and there were pages of results but not the ones I was looking for… hmmmm I wonder if there is a 101 on how to refine searches….
    11-09-09 01:55 PM
    Ok, so maybe screaming was a bad term to use. People still are really quick to say search or post a link when it's far easier just to answer the question.
    11-09-09 08:08 PM
    i concur

10 char lim
    11-11-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD