Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, I can connect to wireless networks with no issue (I have been to multiple peoples houses where I can connect get UMA and have no issues rec'g e-mail via BIS or BES). The only issue I have is at work, we have an open wireless network that after you connect you get prompted for a login (called a "hotel page") the page just says no unauthorized use...blah blah blah.....then you input a user name and password and you are on the wireless (I do it all the time on laptops). Once I connect to the wireless network and open the BB browser I dont get the login page just get the message no data network is available. I am connected to the wireless network but since I am not "logged in" I cannot get out the the net and create a UMA connection. I tried manually navigating to the IP address of the AP and to the login redirect page with no luck. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it, I also tried going into the browser general options and changing the browser to "wi-fi" but I dont even have that option in the browser menu just "internet".

Thanks for your help
    06-09-08 08:38 AM
    try this. set up the wifi again. and on the last page of the wifi set up click on "Hotspot Login". It should bring you to ur work login page. I hafta do that with mine to at school. good luck!
    06-09-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD