Ok for some reason my phone doesnt always send texts when I am on the phone.. And sometimes it does... Its weird... When I had my Q it never did this... Is there any way I can fix this? It is driving me insane...
    01-21-09 12:52 AM
    My phone sends texts when I am on the phone? I don't know about U.S Cellular but I'm on AT&T and it does this.
    01-21-09 01:04 AM
    I have the same problem. I am on uscc and for the most part it will send it. But sometimes it won't intell I get off the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 01:24 AM
    If it's that important you can just hit resend until it works. I've not had it happen on the BB but on other phones this seemed to work for me. Generally there doesn't seem to be a reason for it or sure solution.
    01-21-09 01:26 AM
    dang it this really sucks.... i am always texting when I am on the phone, and I have to keep telling the people that I will call them right back just so I can get it to send the text....
    01-21-09 01:37 AM
    I know with Sprint I am only able to text within the first 10 minutes or so of a phone call. As long as I reply pretty promptly to a received text I can continue, but if there is hesitation, it won't let me anymore.

Don't think you can do much about it, since how it seems to be a network issue, not a berry issue.

01-21-09 03:39 AM
    I think the data and the phone use the same radio. If bandwith permits, data is sent (voice has priority) else you have to wait until the voice call is over.

It just depends on the carrier and what freq is used for voice or data.

01-21-09 06:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD