I got a red trackball for my blackberry and it sticks after about a week. What's the OEM mean? And is there any OEM colored trackballs? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    OEM is original equipment manufacturer. Basically that you want a replacement ball made by the company that made the Blackberry and not some other place. Basically you want the right parts by the right people, other wise problems can happen!
    01-06-10 03:19 PM
    If you want a OEM colored trackball the only way of having one is taking a OEM and colored trackball apart. Take the colored ball out and replace the white OEM ball with the colored one so now you got your colored ball with your OEM rollers.
    01-06-10 07:26 PM
    If you want a OEM colored trackball the only way of having one is taking a OEM and colored trackball apart. Take the colored ball out and replace the white OEM ball with the colored one so now you got your colored ball with your OEM rollers.
    has this been done? sounds kinda hard.
    01-06-10 10:59 PM
    I had a G1 trackball installed in my old 8900 and I loved it. I felt that it fit much better in the device and to the touch.

So actually you can buy trackballs that weren't built for the device...but you do chance that it might not fit/operate the way it should. Those are the breaks.
    01-06-10 11:11 PM
    i've never had any problems with the trackballs from fonlogix.
    01-07-10 01:05 AM
    i've never had any problems with the trackballs from fonlogix.
    That's where I got my red trackball from and still having some issues. I knoe my hands don't get that dirty. I be sure to touch the trackball afer I et done eating unless I wash my hands becuz I don't want to have to buy another trackball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD