I have the 8330 curve by Sprint. I went to service books and deleted everything. I went to Host Routing Table to register. After that my e-mail folders are set to invisible/hidden. Why? How do I make them visible?
    04-04-09 07:18 AM
    If you deleted all service books, then yu probably deleted the email books. Are you sure they are hidden and not deleted?
    On the applications list on you rhome screen go to Menu > Show All. If they appear when you do that then just select the icon and then go to Menu > Hide. It should unhide it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:24 AM
    I did what you said. I don't see my folders. How do I add the email books back? I am pretty sure it's deleted.

If you deleted all service books, then yu probably deleted the email books. Are you sure they are hidden and not deleted?
    On the applications list on you rhome screen go to Menu > Show All. If they appear when you do that then just select the icon and then go to Menu > Hide. It should unhide it for you.

04-04-09 07:33 AM
    Resend your service books.
    04-04-09 07:47 AM
    There are a lot to resend under the Routing Table. Do I resend every one starting with the first which is 8ac40?

Resend your service books.
    04-04-09 07:54 AM
    You dont do it from there.

BlackBerry Internet Service is your BIS to send from the PC..

Or.. find the email settings icon, click on that, follow that thru, you will see a small link for Service Books, either way is the same..
    04-04-09 07:58 AM
    You can also log in to the BIS site from your berry and do it that way. Just point to the link above from your BB browser.

04-04-09 08:04 AM
    Thank you. I got it fixed. I did it from e-mail settings.
    04-04-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD