A few questions. What do the different letters mean (such as D and stuff)?

Also, is there a way to make it less cluttered and when it says I have a missed call to be able to see who it is without having to always go in the call log area?
    02-15-08 10:23 PM
    As far as I know, the whole point of the log is to manage all that. So when you see the little popup, "1 missed call" and you select view, it will take you to the log. I personally LOVE said log, you can do so much from it

For your first question, the letters represent the number they are calling you from (W) = work, (M) = mobile, (H) = home, etc.
    02-16-08 12:03 AM
    I guess I just get confused when I click and say I accidentally scroll down, I have no idea which one was the missed call, if that makes sense.
    02-16-08 12:08 AM
    It has a symbol for the type of call on the far left. Incoming, outgoing or missed calls all have their own designation (missed call is a yellow phone with an "x" above it.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 10:24 AM
    You can change the missed call settings to display only missed calls if you want, that would solve your problem, but like others I like the full display.
    02-16-08 10:31 AM
    Use the today or today plus theme. Everything you need is on the desktop.

02-16-08 10:58 AM
    What's weird is I don't have the icons on the far left, I guess that's what's confusing me.

Anyone know why? I've tried to the different themes but the icons never come up.
    02-16-08 11:02 AM
    I use BB Dimension Zen and the symbols are all there, I checked with the other themes I have loaded and they all have the symbols... Don't know what to tell you.

02-16-08 02:24 PM
    It has a symbol for the type of call on the far left. Incoming, outgoing or missed calls all have their own designation (missed call is a yellow phone with an "x" above it.)

Yeah, mines is yellow with a X is missed call, blue with an arrow pointing out is outgoing, and green with an arrow pointing in is incoming. It's on the left next to the names of your contacts. Your call log only shows names, type of number, and time?
    02-16-08 10:43 PM
    I guess I just get confused when I click and say I accidentally scroll down, I have no idea which one was the missed call, if that makes sense.
    On my BB the very top listing is the most recent call, that should tell you who just called.
    02-17-08 01:02 AM
    Yeah, mines is yellow with a X is missed call, blue with an arrow pointing out is outgoing, and green with an arrow pointing in is incoming. It's on the left next to the names of your contacts. Your call log only shows names, type of number, and time?

Ya it shows the name, the number and what they're calling from (w, m..etc)
    02-17-08 02:05 AM
    The D on 8320 is one of your myFaves.
    Last edited by Rhon228; 02-17-08 at 02:59 AM.
    02-17-08 02:52 AM
    I called Tmobile and a BB expert helped me out. Under "list view" I had it on "name" instead of "call log".
    02-17-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD