CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Why is my battery dying so quick?? :/

I charged my phone all night and its been off the charger since 7 a.m, now it is 11 a.m and I'm down to one bar! Is it because I'm twittering and downloading?? This sux and it'll be a while until I get to a charger

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask your mother

Yeah downloading and using the browser-related apps drains the battery quick. Is the BB new? It might take a few charge cycles to get the battery's stamina up lol.

Also, make sure properly CLOSE the apps when you are done.
    BB button -->scroll to CLOSE when you want to exit.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    IT TO WIN IT

Well downloading might but I twitter and text all day and I don't have any problems I'm just down to 1/2 or 1/4 by the end of work
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Had mind over a week and now I notice it is down to 1/2, haven't fully drained it yet, going to today and get it trained more.
    CrackBerry Newbie

If your blue tooth is on that causes fast drain as well. Also if your just connected to internet it sucks the life out of it. Double edged sword!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Yeah good rule to follow if you use your blackberry for internet,tweeting and etc keep a charger....
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Strongbow, please.

If you are on your original battery, it may be reaching the end of its service life. I got about 2.5 years out of my 8300 battery. How long have you have had it? It may be time to replace it, or upgrade your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Heyyy Guys

Battery dying so fast? Mobile network keeps changing automatically? Or experiencing any other problems then find me on facebook: Enter this email on facebook search - helenmaac@gmail.com send me a message via fb and i will attend to you if im less busy ! Enjoy