I currently have OS v4.5.0.55 and I have enabled HTML email support. However, I cannot get it to automatically download the images. Every time I receive an HTML email I have to manually select "Download Images" for the images to download. It is getting annoying.

Under Email Settings I have the following selections:
    Enable HTML Email: Yes
    Download Images Automatically: Yes
    Confirm Delivery: Yes
    Confirm Read: No
    Send Read Receipts: No

I have already done a battery pull with no results. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
    10-15-08 09:56 AM
    It's a security feature. If you notice, when you hit "get images" you get a warning about "downloading images exposes your email address to sender". This gives you the option to not do so. Therefor remaining anonymous. If it really bothers you, use BBSmart-Email-Viewer
    10-15-08 10:02 AM
    I seem to recall that a BIS update in the works will provide for automatic image loading.
    10-15-08 10:09 AM
    Is there any way to set the security option to always allow that type of connection?
    10-15-08 10:58 AM
    Not currently.
    10-15-08 11:00 AM
    I seem to recall that a BIS update in the works will provide for automatic image loading.
    when was this? cause you have to push get images and it may relay your address, so it is a security feature...
    10-15-08 11:02 AM
    I have this exact problem with 4.5. Theres an option however to always download images... however, its set to always and it still doesnt work. Have to get on ever email and manually hit "get images" which I do agree, does suck! I hope they fix this with the official 4.5 release
    10-15-08 05:57 PM
    I have the same promblem, however if you get an email from say Verizon and then you hit menu get images the very next email from Verizon will come W/O you having to get the images. This I'm sure of, cause it happens to me all the time.
    10-15-08 06:25 PM
    i have to pay attention n see if mine does that too
    10-15-08 06:44 PM
    I have the same promblem, however if you get an email from say Verizon and then you hit menu get images the very next email from Verizon will come W/O you having to get the images. This I'm sure of, cause it happens to me all the time.
    So far this has not happened for me. I have received multiple HTML emails from the same sender and I continually have to manually select download images. It never does it automatically.
    10-15-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD