When indeed there are none? No email messages, no messenger messages... but as of 2 days ago... it said I had 3 messages - and won't go away. If I get 2 new messages in - it says I have 5 messages now.... Any thoughts out there?
    10-01-08 06:11 PM
    Did you download any games etc? If yes, check your wap push messages folder (Messages / View Folder / Wap Push Messages)...

Also, try a battery pull, BUT, wait at least 30+ seconds before replacing the battery...
    10-01-08 06:14 PM
    but what is a "wap browser folder"?
    10-01-08 06:16 PM
    Have you had any missed calls? If you dont click the message about teh missed calls it will show that you have messages. I took me a while to figure that out.
    10-01-08 06:20 PM
    Some web sites, when you download a game, or a ringtone (normally from your carrier), it downloads it to the wap push folder...

but what is a "wap browser folder"?
    10-01-08 06:23 PM
    I've had this for 5 months... and this is the first time it's doing this... I did a battery pull... no difference. Missed calls - I'm not sure what you mean... but I haven't done anything different there... I have not downloaded any games.... Not quite sure how to find this "Wap folder". My Push Wap Browser was enabled... I have just tried to disable it to see if that changed anything... but doesn't appear to....

Still lost....
    10-01-08 06:28 PM
    What folders have u looked in? Do you have text and emails seperated or do they all come in your messages folder? If you have a call that doesn't get answered, you will get a message in your message folder saying missed call. If you don't open the missed call message, it will keep showing an icon for message. Also, some have gotten this because the accidentally moved messages to another folder. In your message folder, hit menu>view folder and go thru all of them to see if that is the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 06:41 PM
    Are you on a BIS or a BES? I had some similar problems using the BES through work. Wireless sync was causing some problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 06:57 PM
    I don't have folders that show anything unopened, and i don't do wireless sync...
    any other ideas?????
    10-02-08 04:21 PM
    Sometimes missed calls show up with the mail icon .Unless you open them they will stay there.
    10-02-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD